Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pink Balloons


Even when Babam was still inside her mummy's tummy, we already knew that she is a girl. Thanks to the wonders of ultra sound technology. Talking about ultra sound, we had it done four times during the entire pregnancy period of my daughter because we were so excited about Babam that we want to 'peep' inside as to who she is doing.

Without my daughter's knowledge, I ordered pink 'flying balloons' printed with "Welcome Babam! We Love You!". I had the balloons delivered to my daughter's hospital room and she was delighted to see them. The balloons brightened her room. Even the hospital staff were delighted to see a lot of balloons inside a patient's room.

I am thankful to the Ramiro Community Hospital for allowing us to bring in the flying balloons.

No comments:

Amazon.com SALE !

Amazon.com SALE !