Friday, February 25, 2011

My Girl Goes to School


June 8, 2011 - At barely 2 years and 5 days old, My Girl went to school for the first time. She was so excited. Mamita was so proud and happy to My Girl go to the school that she helped set-up - the Victoriano D. Tirol Advanced Learning Center.




My Girl easily fit in and felt so at ease with the crayons and blocks

She is the youngest and the smallest in the Toddlers' Class, with 14 other kids.

She didn't cry at school on her first day. And on the second day and on the succeeding days, when it's time for her to go to school, she is always excited.

























































She loves all the activities in her class. Amazingly at her very young age, she can hold the writing instruments well and properly already.


February 26, 2011 - Until now, My Girl still goes to school regularly and excitedly. Her teacher is also happy that My Girl didn't stop going to school considering that she is still very young. Teacher Nena is so impressed with My Girl's outstanding performances in the class. My Girl even gets perfect scores in test without much effort on her. Everytime she comes home from school, she has STARS.



We are so proud of you My Girl!

No comments:

Amazon.com SALE !

Amazon.com SALE !