Friday, February 25, 2011

Turned Two



Last June 3, 2010, My Girl turned two. It was a very busy day for us and everybody was excited specially My Girl.In the morning, she was already at the venue, as if she was inspecting the things going on. The party's theme was Mickey & Minnie Mouse.

Her Daddy was so busy driving to and from the house to the venue, hauling things for the party. Mommy was not around this time because she was at California, USA then.

While My Girl was at home napping to get ready for the afternoon's party, her Daddy, me, uncles, aunties, and staff were so busy finishing the decoration at the venue. Everybody was happy with the result of the efforts.


The Entrance


The Stage

It was already four o'clock in the afternoon and guests were starting to arrive. Mamita has to hurry and drive home to pick up My Girl at the house.

However, My Girl refused to wear the Minnie Mouse dress Mamita and the other dresses bought from the US for her to wear for the party. My Girl insisted on wearing her Minnie Mouse printed shirt and her red True Religion pants. Well, it was her day so, hew wish was our command.



Friends and family came to the party, which was prepared for 300 adults and 120 kids.



My Girl was looking lonely at the beginning for she might have felt the absence of her Mommy. But later on when the program started and the kids were up and jolly on the stage, My Girl also joined them and had fun.

Daddy was with her all the time though. So busy entertaining the guests and attending to My Girl's needs. Mamita was there too and of course everybody who loves My Girl was there to celebrate with her.




The kids had fun with the games and the many give-aways.


Gifts


The Cake

Everybody was teary-eyed when they saw the video presentation prepared (and sent through the Internet) by her Mommy. My Girl pointed at the screen and shouted "Mommy!"


We are so thankful to the Lord for My Girl. May the Lord bless her with good health, happiness and always be a blessing to everyone.

Happy 2nd Birthday My Girl! We love you so much!

No comments:

Amazon.com SALE !

Amazon.com SALE !